• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Chaos-Shadow

Is it good

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been done before. By JTE.

Also, please give credit to the creator of the original Shadow WAD. Not everyone might be aware this was made by someone else.

The Blue Panther said:
good a chaos-control shadow! *downloads*

Its Cool! finally shadow shows his true ability
There have been several before this. And not just by me. In fact, I wasn't the first. The original "chaos control shadow" wads were made by shadow and used in his crappy roleplay servers in which he always took the role of the overpowered badguy with a custom only-I-can-use-this skin and ringslingers.

The original used Knuckles' ability but with invisible frames for climbing and gliding, thus making him invisible and able to suddenly appear on top of something and whatnot. I believe this may have been some of my inspiration to make "SRB2ChaosControl" to begin with, which later became SRB2SPMoves.

According to the poll and that post, there's apparently a lot of uninformed n00bs who think this idea is oh-so-cool and original... Isn't SRB2JTE supposed to be popular or something?... :?

Just replace some never used thrown ring (Like homing-auto-bomb) with one that spawns as an explosion, that would result in the ability to cause an explosion with the fire key

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back