Chaos Emerald Light Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

InuYasha

Can you make your own Chaos Emerald Light Show? Show us here!

Here is mine:

srb20008on4.png

srb20009xi2.png

srb20010ha0.png

Oooh, its purdy.

I guess that looks pretty good, but can anyone make an actual image out of it? I'd like to see someone make a Mario out of emerald-coronas.

DO THE MARIO!

It'd be easier on WA/DB, then you make the image using the coloured emeralds, then load the map up in OpenGL. At least placing the objects wouldn't get you lag infested. :P

Thats not half bad! It isn't exactly a "light show", but it would be neat to make un-collectable objects like those that people could use to light their levels. WOW! Infact that is a really good idea. Would that be possible?

Com said:
Thats not half bad! It isn't exactly a "light show", but it would be neat to make un-collectable objects like those that people could use to light their levels. WOW! Infact that is a really good idea. Would that be possible?

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Wow, that actually looks pretty good. You could make a floor aurora with that.

There is your answer.

Com said:
I did that once. I increased the size of the MT_TORCH corona and made it more opaque. It pretty much lit up the first room in CEZ2. The problem is that the light completely disappears when the source goes off the edge of the screen, which is kinda lame. :/ It's also OpenGL only, soo... :(

Somebody PLEASE tell me that chaos emeralds bounce off of springs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back