Invalid CEZ2 cannonball launchers kill instantly if touched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Mystery

Moderators
Yeah, I know this room has been overhauled dramatically for the next version, but I wonder if this has been overlooked:

MIpBl.png

Step into the side of the cannonball launchers and you will be instantly blasted to smithereens (or crushed, whatever the case happens to be).

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is the "0" in RINGS red? I don't think you're using vanilla SRB2...

Why is the "0" in RINGS red? I don't think you're using vanilla SRB2...
srb20008e.png

Used Vanilla SRB2 with a WAD that replaces some graphics which does NOT alter levels whatsoever, anyway...

Because of how thin the walls are for the Cannon, you can "clip" through the walls and if you clip into them too far, you'll touch the Death Pit inside the Cannon and die.

Collision Detection issues are fun, especially when you clip into random walls that are as thick as a thok barrier and get stuck.

Last edited:
Oh wow.

This happened to me the very first time I played that room, back in like, 2.0.1.

I completely forgot about this bug until now. :x

Well, there's not much that can be done apart from increase the thickness of the cannon barrel.

I realized this bug while I was making the stage. I figure it would just be a good punishment for hugging the barrells to avoid cannon shots.

There might be a death pit inside them. So it would be best to not "hug" the cannonball launchers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back