CEZ RedXVI Appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
CEZ act 2, Jump INTO the pool that is located at the center of the map, and you also need to have the sevem chaos emeralds I'm thinking.
Then try completing the level, you'll find a surprise at the end.

SPOILERS:

Get all 8 emeralds, so you can turn hyper. Do this by defeating ultimate 3 times one after another, and select GFZ2 in level select. Use the red spring at very beginning in the small pool to go forward at superspeed, and knock on the house's door. Then go back to the red spring again and bounce to the right when facing north. You find REDVXI and he'll give you the black emerald. Now go to CEZ2 without going gameover. Jump in the pool, and he'll warp you to a dangerous spot with crawla commanders and without rings. Surive that trial to get the god menu.

You only need to beat Ultimate once. To survive the Crawla Commanders, rapidly press the spin button after you find RedXVI. Don't stop. Ever. You're in the place where Sonic's Emblem was, so you know how to get out! Get the Armaggedon Shield as soon as possible so you can blow them away!

What's annoyying about the God-Menu is when you accidentally use an option while scrolling up or down, because then cheat protection gets turned on.

SMS said:
Get all 8 emeralds, so you can turn hyper. Do this by defeating ultimate 3 times one after another, and select GFZ2 in level select. Use the red spring at very beginning in the small pool to go forward at superspeed, and knock on the house's door. Then go back to the red spring again and bounce to the right when facing north. You find REDVXI and he'll give you the black emerald. Now go to CEZ2 without going gameover. Jump in the pool, and he'll warp you to a dangerous spot with crawla commanders and without rings. Surive that trial to get the god menu.

I did exactly that and when I go into the pool nothing happens...when I complete the stage, nothing happens...

HSEW said:
I did exactly that and when I go into the pool nothing happens...when I complete the stage, nothing happens...

Sounds like someone used level select to warp to CEZ2 instead of playing up to it without going gameover

Super mystic sonic said:
SPOILERS:

Get all 8 emeralds, so you can turn hyper.

Actually, you just need the black emerald to trigger the redVXI CEZ2 appearance when you get in the pool.

Weird thing, is, though. I once ran up the huge circle-like stairs, and it said I was in the pool. I never was in the pool or even came close to it.

Sounds like someone used level select to warp to CEZ2 instead of playing up to it without going gameover
I started at GFZ2 and I got the master emerald, and I played up to CEZ2 without getting a game over. I did have to save and quit due to the fact that the game was lagging.

I can't believe nobody mentioned that you have to transform into Hyper Sonic before entering the pool.

Do you have to start and END as Hyper Sonic?
The only way I normally get into the pool is as Hyper sonic. I just jump right in, nothing happens. What do I do next, complete the stage as HS?

If you aren't seeing a message, then you did it wrong. And you are supposed to complete the level normally, but instead you're supposed to see RedXVI in place of the end signpost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back