Cave story on Wii Ware

Status
Not open for further replies.

super

newbe comic artist
The freeware cult classic Cave Stroy has been confirmed for wii ware and it will be relesed hopefuly by the end of this year, If you dont know what Cave Stroy is then I will explain, It is a Game that takes the exploration of the 2D metroid games with a deep storyline, It also has a gun leveling up system like some RPG's and it has 3 multiple endings, It will also have the updated version with 16-bit grapics and the classic version with 8-bit grapics. anyone exited?

super said:
The freeware cult classic Cave Stroy has been confirmed for wii ware and it will be relesed hopefuly by the end of this year, If you dont know what Cave Stroy is then I will explain, It is a Game that takes the exploration of the 2D metroid games with a deep storyline, It also has a gun leveling up system like some RPG's and it has 3 multiple endings, It will also have the updated version with 16-bit grapics and the classic version with 8-bit grapics. anyone exited?
*Raises hand*
Oh, and for those who have not played cave story: You're missing out on a great game.

Supposedly there's an option to replace the newer, horrible MIDI-esque music with the older assets. I really hope that's the case, because otherwise I can see some upset fans.

Anyway, I already played the game on PC. There really isn't any motivation for me to play the game on Wii, much less actually spend money to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back