Cartoon Air Walk

Cartoon Air Walk V1.2 (a whole lotta bug fixes!)

One flaw that I found is that in some stages where we start falling, the character does the falling animation and when he falls to the ground he dies.

One flaw that I found is that in some stages where we start falling, the character does the falling animation and when he falls to the ground he dies.
let me guess, you had no rings? (when you have no rings and you fall a specific distance you die because you take damage)

Last edited:
let me guess, you had no rings? (when you have no rings and you fall a specific distance you die because you take damage)
That's right. In the Sonic Lost World Stages mod that they recently published, there is a stage where we start by falling, and as there are no rings at the beginning, you fall and die.

Dodobee updated Cartoon Air Walk with a new update entry:

Update on how the animations are going.

I finished the falling animation for Sonic and Tails, I believe it could be improved if I could add a smear or something but I don't know how to do that without it looking weird. If any of you have any feedback or suggestions then go ahead and tell me! (the animations don't wiggle side to side in the game but the gifs wiggle because of the gif maker I used)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back