Can't make the game full screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. I recently had my data transfered to a new computer. All my files are intact to my knowledge, but when I open SRB2, the game always opens in a tiny little window, rather then full screen.

I've redownloaded the game, and used the launcher to manually change the size. Nothing seems to work. Anything I can do?

Are you using OpenGL? If you are, there is a FULLSCREEN ON option in the 3D Card options menu.

OpenGL is very different from software. If you see everything blocky, you're in software mode. If you see everything filtered, you're in OpenGL mode.

Through I guess he's running in windowed software mode. Go to options and try to set a new video mode. That may fix it.

What? What does being an admin have to do with it? Try going to the control panel and change the computer's resolution. Then try opening srb2.

Donovan the hedgehog said:
Inflatable_Hedgie said:
It's already unchecked

Then you are not an Administrator on the computer so try the other mode. UNCHECK OPENGL MODE

-THERE PROBLEM FIXED (I HAD THAT PROBLEM BEFORE BUT NOW ITS GONE)
What does being an admin have to do with it? Try going to the control panel and change the computer's resolution. Then try opening srb2.
\
You can't, you don't have acess to it.

After that run the launcher and set a resolution that you know that works. Otherwise SRB2 might try to run at 320x200 again and return to windowed mode if it isn't supported :/

EDIT: open the config file with Notepad :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back