Can't join games

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Cat

Alright I try to join a server but it says none found. Now on SRB2 MS I see some on. I need help and the game is not modified?

Is the netgame on 2.0.1? I think that might be the problem other versions can't join another versions netgame

No I don't think so.
EDIT News just in, I can't get on SRB2 MS website at all.

Last edited:
If the MS is down isn't the whole site down?

I can't play other online SRB2 games when I play one online game with WAD files in it. When i try to play another game, it says I need to restart. How do i stop this?

I can't play other online SRB2 games when I play one online game with WAD files in it. When i try to play another game, it says I need to restart. How do i stop this?

Don't add WAD files when joining.

Well, sometimes when you don't expect it, the MB, main, and MS site are down for a day or more. Ever since I started playing SRB2, it happened at least 2-3 times.

I cant join a server either!
ive been playing all the time and for xmas i went for a vacation and later on when i came back i cant join servers! The error is "could not connect to the master server." Internet is connected, btw.

Look. It's either:
-The MS is timed out
-Some fool is attempting to host without forwarded ports
-Your MS isn't ms.srb2.org:28900
-You aren't using 2.0.4(2.0.1 servers have just about stopped)
I know, people around the world have different time zones. At about midnight, the MS is dead. So no servers could be on the MS when it's early where some people are anyways.

I guess lots of people already solved this problem! Just download SRB2 MS Launcher and you're ready to roll ;)

Yeah, me too. When I try to join it says ''No servers found''

What's SRB2 MS Launcher anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back