Can't find modded character on Ring Racers character select screen.

ct57

Hi folks, I'm admittedly very green when it comes to modding but wanted to try my hand at modding one of my comic characters into Ring Racers for fun (I enjoy the spriting a lot more than coding, which I'm completely inept with). Anyway, I made a copy of the transparent kart modder folder and replaced only the sprite sheet, which is one made to fit the specs of the provided template, just to keep things as simple and any code or other files as unchanged as possible- issue is when I start the game and activate the addon (which seems to work), I can't access the character on the character select screen when trying to start a race. I'm not sure if I'm missing something really obvious or if I botched the process somehow, but I'd appreciate any help or suggestions on what to do to. thanks!

Assuming you haven't changed the stats of your character at all, they're probably just using the same slot as Knuckles. Characters with the same exact stats share a tile on the character select, so check for the little dot that indicates that
Untitled.png

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back