Candy Cane Mountain - A late christmas 2023 hangout map

Candy Cane Mountain - A late christmas 2023 hangout map 24-2023 & 24-23 SN

-Nhoa Light-

Just a SRB2 Fan :]
-Nhoa Light- submitted a new resource:

Candy Cane Mountain - A late christmas 2023 hangout map - my first map, created for christmas, but delayed for january 2nd... lol

yep, it's my, the "Light's Epic Colors" guy, with a map addon now, this is my frist map addon for christmas, but it got dalayed...
Yes, I thought it was a good idea to make a hangout map, lol, there are 2 variants, one with snow (weather) and one without it, the one with snow is SN. (this is for the people that got lag from it)

Many thanks to Soniku11, he helped me a lot in creating the map as a mentor and as an improver, giving it mostly visual improvements and bug fixes.

Candy Cane...

Read more about this resource...

Honestly this feels weird to me as i have never been a mentor of some sorts, only just a random guy giving some advices, if so, as i always been a student myself since always, and i gotta say, im far from being a professional, like, VERY far, but i can safely say that unlike my first maps, which can be found as last maps on my coop, (probably soon to be removed from it, with adjusted versions of them), i did improved a lot in these 3 years.

And i can hope for the best that you do too, as, im gonna be honest, this for being your first map, in general, you did an impressive job, and im kind of sad, because when i did, my first maps were just so mediocre, on a thin line to being straight up sh*t. No wonder D00d rejected my very first map, thought i dont really feel proud of it, i do feel it like my first child.

I hope you get better throught out the time, youre a fast learner! unlike me sadly. I just only wanna see how do you do it by your own, without me helping you, or directly putting my hands onto the map you're making, try doing your next map by yourself! i bet you can do it even better but without my help.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back