can srb2 have an indonesian transletion? (sorry for the bad spelling)

neonhedgehog

you best believe boi!
ive been thinking why is no indonesian transletion well im from indonesia and understan engglis but my friend does not soooooo maybe in the next patch
there be an indonesian transletion and yes there is some srb2 fans in indonesia if your asking btw

well i would like to make this clear, i do not understand whether or not the installer will even change game text to be in the chosen language, that I will test though

I'd tell you to not ask for a [language] translation of SRB2, just uh, use translator or just learn english, but anyway, i doubt that happening, with this language and with any other.

Alternate language support is something that would be ideal to have, but would require rewriting a lot of code and adding a bunch of new graphics in order to have properly swappable strings with ligatures and etc - not to mention add-ons are typically monolingual themselves, and it'd be unreasonable to require them to be available in multiple languages in order to release. I hope you can still have a good time together!

I think there could be a mod or something that can replace words and phrases in character descriptions and cutscenes for anything, including other mods. This would be very automatic and would essentially act as Google Translate. but things like textures couldn't be changed due to their nature

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back