Can someone please send me the base models for all characters?

i was trying to install the peppermint pack and i accidentally messed it up, and now looking at most characters in open gl makes it look like the spawn of the devil :(. please just send me the normal model files!!

can you sent me the model.dat cuz i dont know how. im not a good person in terms of fixing.
Dude just redownload the model pack again, it's had the model.dat in the zip (the "Read Please!" is the model.dat file)
or if you wanna try my method, redownload Jeck Jim 3D Models, go to that model.dat file and replace the md3 with the Peppermint models (and make sure the Peppermint models are in the models folder btw)

Dude just redownload the model pack again, it's had the model.dat in the zip (the "Read Please!" is the model.dat file)
or if you wanna try my method, redownload Jeck Jim 3D Models, go to that model.dat file and replace the md3 with the Peppermint models (and make sure the Peppermint models are in the models folder btw)
Where the hell do i find models.dat? i need it explained like im 95 and never touched a file.
(dont judge me)

Ok i opened it with notepad, now whattttttttt?
short explanation
open peppermint models
search "read please!!!.dat" (or something like that i think its called)
rename "read please!!!.dat" to "models.dat" and put all the things in the zip in your srb2 folder
Do this ^ (if you only want the Peppermint Models)
or if you wanna try my method, when you are in notepad, replace SONIC PLAY/SONIC.md3 3.0 to 0.0 SONIC PEPPERMODELS/SONIC.md3 2.4 0.0
(and do the same thing with the other ones)

Attachments

• image_2024-04-23_111743617.png
    image_2024-04-23_111743617.png
    87.4 KB · Views: 43
Much appreciated! also i willl send a image of send demonspawn
Post automatically merged:

The sonic model, just, doesnt.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back