Can someone help me with my character wad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
.. I am giving no persmission to edit my character in any way AT ALL for this character, make your own character/ I made this character up myself, and edited the sprites myself, so learn to sprite and make your own.

Senku_the_swordshog said:
.. I am giving no persmission to edit my character in any way AT ALL for this character, make your own character/ I made this character up myself, and edited the sprites myself, so learn to sprite and make your own.
You tell him, Senku. I know for a fact that you created him yourself for knowing you irl. I'm glad you posted, thought you might have been just letting this slide by. :/

I hardly post, but this is ridiculous, this is my character we are talking about, go recolor a sonic or Shadow Neon, not a Nitemare.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
i can see that Zeshiro is not Emo... not at all... (JTE is though XP)
What? Me? Emo? omg!!1 *crys* ;_; How could you call me emo? You're so cruel! *cuts himself*

Senku_the_swordshog said:
I hardly post, but this is ridiculous, this is my character we are talking about, go recolor a sonic or Shadow Neon, not a Nitemare.
Exactly, and before you decide to go recoloring a Talia...don't even think about it. Imagine it your character being recolored without permission.

http://www.freewebtown.com/Nitemare said:
©All sprites here arent to be taken without permission from Senku or Nitemare on mIRC.

Just thought I'd add that...

You're welcome to steal any of my old characters, though. Just not the clothes...or shoes...or any markings they may have on the face or fur. Those are all mine.

hedgehog_neon said:
I can edit what ever i want. :mrgreen:
I don't like your attitude. This isn't the way to be treating anyone. I think you should take things a little slower. Take the time to listen to people for a chance. What you're doing is both disrespectful and hurtful. Not only to Senku but to everyone who you've put down since you started this little topic of yours.

Talia_the_Mongoose said:
hedgehog_neon said:
I don't like your attitude. This isn't the way to be treating anyone. I think you should take things a little slower. Take the time to listen to people for a chance. What you're doing is both disrespectful and hurtfull. Not only to Senku but to everyone who you've put down since you started this little topic of yours.

One who stands for morals. One who stands for truth. The people's advocate. Vote Talia for 2006 Admin election.

Seriously though, I doubt he'd listen to anyone here. He obviously can't see that I'm trying to help him, so let him continue until he gets suspended.

Lock.

Damn it. Why isn't it as forceful as when Mystic says it?

Seriously Neon you better stop right here cos what talia said you are really starting to make some o us angry. What senku and Zeshiro made on their characters that's their stuff. you don't steal it from them. you could get into serious consiqunces

and you better watch your attitude as well cos even though i haven't posted in this topic i am getting sick of it

thanks for reading

and Zeshiro it's a magic spell from an admin lock. it locks *shot*

hedgehog_neon said:
Wow. Have you listen'd to a thing they just said above? I hate such ignorant people. As if flaming wasn't bad enough. I think people like you should be more closely watch'd. The MB doesn't like such users. Senku said no, get over it, okay? If you want to make the WAD so badly, make the graphics yourself. The fact that you are taking another users work when they've made it perfectly clear you can't use it at all is just so stupid, I can't even find words strong enough to describe how I feel. As a fellow artist, I know what it's like to have your ideas taken without your permission. It sucks. Imagine someone asking to borrow your car (Though you more-than-likely don't have one.) and you said no, yet they take it anyways. How would you feel? You'd probably be piss'd at the person. Any human would. Now, apply that to Senku's point of view. Do you think he appreciates you disregarding his demands? I bet you he doesn't. Just take this into consideration next time you decide to use someone else's WAD, or anything for that matter, without their permission.

Pretty sure if this were in the Editing or Suggestions and Help board where it should be it'd be locked by now.

It's amazing the topic's even last'd this long. The admins must be busy with other topics right now. But I'm sure this'll get lock'd very soon...

Honestly, I'm not going to hide anything. I'm quite pissed off at this and already told an admin about it. It's only a matter of time. Enjoy this little topic of yours while it still exists. I doubt it'll be long.

Oh noes, teh admins. As far as I remember, they still only lock topics. It'll still exist... Noone will be able to argue in it anymore, though. Arguments are for PMs anyway, I guess. In short, spam the hell out of him instead of replying here.

Jason the Echidna said:
Oh noes, teh admins. As far as I remember, they still only lock topics. It'll still exist... Noone will be able to argue in it anymore, though. Arguments are for PMs anyway, I guess. In short, spam the hell out of him instead of replying here.
Oh I'm aware of that. I just feel that this topic should be locked ASAP. He's not respecting anyone, especially Senku. I'm not about to just stand-by and watch this happen.

You people and your negativity. I try to be more optimistic, and less optiMystic. If it's characters he's having trouble with, I'd be glad to help. Everyone uses hedgehogs, which makes it hard for someone who's not used to this sort of thing very easily influenced. For an original character, try on of these unused species.

Yeti-neu.jpg

Betti the Yeti

smallalien.gif

Juan the Chupacabra

Or something no one bothers to copy,
bill-nye.jpg

A scientist! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back