Can not host servers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbohog

For some reason I can't host webgames. I even advertise on Internet and everything, but according to my friend, my server never appears on the list of Servers. I even made sure McAfee doesn't block it's access to the internet, it allows it. Please help me solve this problem. It's really starting to get on my nerves.

The less lag you have, the earlier the sever showes up. If there are more servers than slots to show, some servers aren't displayed. Mabey you are lagging more than everybody else, and your friend can't join in the "join game" menu.

Try joining by Ip.

I kind of doubt that's the problem since my friend's sucky computer's servers show up. He tried joining by I.P., but it didn't work. It shows up here though:
http://srb2.servegame.org/
I noticed that most ports are 5029, while mine is 21817. Could that be the problem?

You must look at your port name and that little code thingy to figure out which one to go to. If you don't then your going to be hopelessly lost on it. Trust me I went there and it took me two weeks to figure that out. It's just a tip in case your lost on portfoward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back