Camera sensitivity

Kitsuro

Greetings,How do I make my camera settings more sensitive?I want the camera to lock on Sonic's position and have full control of the camera as well.if not possible,please tell me how do I make the camera at least more sensitive?

Have you tried looking at Options > Player 1 Controls > Camera Options? I'm pretty sure the "Camera spacial speed" and "Rotation speed" settings there are what you're looking for.

Try turning up the sensitivity in your Windows settings, or changing the DPI on your mouse if possible

Greetings,How do I make my camera settings more sensitive?I want the camera to lock on Sonic's position and have full control of the camera as well.if not possible,please tell me how do I make the camera at least more sensitive?
use manual/standard mode, my guess is that youre using simple since that's one of the only reasons the camera would drift/auto rotate, since that sounds more like what you're looking for rather than camera sensitivity

quick thing here by the way, abilities that thrust forward either you or a projectile (thok, jana's dash, spindash, fireballs, punches, throwing with plague knight) will often be done at your camera's angle, rather than your character's, though imo this is a plus since it lets you actually aim instead of fiddle with a control stick and hope to god that you actually zoom in the direction you wished.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back