• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

CallousRoboBlast2_0.1.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDM

New name: "Blivsey"
I'm working on a project aimed at gigantic challenges for the community. Known as "Callous Robo Blast 2", its goal is 15 levels in 5-level parts that are incredibly difficult. Think along the lines of "Super Mario Frustration", but aimed at Sonic's abilities.
Currently, I have one level done, christened "Closed-off Ward". The entire level is set atop a painfully high death pit. Avoid falling while you crawla-hop at odd angles, beware the lightdash track, and behold a trick exit that takes you back to endure it all again!
Each 5th level is a boss fight. These are usually levels with numbers of obstacles to get to the boss, which is generally souped-up, with a number of minions to slow you down.
Screenshots pending until I can get a host. If anyone could get a few put up for me, that would be great.
Also, I'm not perfect. I haven't ever been able to create 15 levels with the same style in my life. So if anyone would like to post levels along the lines of "callous", I will check them out. If I approve, I will put your name on the list of level creators, and you might get sent a few betas.
With help, I'm looking forward to getting this up to version 1.5, the goal for Part 1 (1 part complete, 5 levels done). It's a noob repellent, entertaining mod, and skill test all in one! It's brilliantly cruel! It's... right here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back