• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Cable Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorklenis2

Life gives you surprise ... surprise gives you lif
Here I have a map and I created with my own hands, I'm Edinter for a couple of days.

Created By Jorklenis2

Moderator Notice:
Snip

http://www.mediafire.com/?ksu3yg06p2cwcww
2z7kgu1.png

20gjy4n.png

20fp92c.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, this level was....really good.

It's almost as if it was an official SRB2 level.

keep up the good wokr jorklenis2 your the man now dog

Jorklenis2, I want to thank you for releasing a level that clearly had much effort put into it. I simply loved it. You could play this in a netgame for hours. I really can't begin to describe how amazing this is with its successful execution of gimmicks in SRB2's native style. The aesthetics truly compliment the design that incorporates the solid gameplay.

Thank you.

I have to agree with these two guys, this level is simply amazing. I could go on for hours explaining the awesomeness of this level!
For example, I love the mismatched ceiling flats above the computers! They really make the computers stand out more which is a brilliant design choice.
Not to mention that the textures really complement each other! Another ingenious design choice.
But the highlight has to be the center area. I love how you put all the items in the center, removing the hassle of searching for the weapon panels! Or the ammo, and I also like the floating alarms, it really gives the level a more outer-space-like mood!

I am at a loss for words. There is no justifiable way that this excellent stage could score any less than a perfect score. 10 out of 10 from me.

I really hope you continue creating levels, you are the best mapper ever and I love your work already!

Wow I never thought that would not like but thank you very much, it would bring into official map excellent.

Follow you into more jobs.

Sorry to bust your bubble, but they're being completely sarcastic.

Okay, here's a serious post.

The level's structure is okay, but that's pretty much it. Whoops never mind, turns out this is pretty much an unoriginal change to a really old level, so that fails.

And the item placement is absolute crap. It looks like you just scrambled the items everywhere in the middle of the stage, there's multiple amounts of the same weapon cards, which should NEVER happen. The way you placed the monitors suck as well, there's WAY too many shields in the outside of the level, and the other half of it is filled with nothing. This makes the level so poor to the point where you just couldn't simply handle playing it in netgames. Did you test this level at all?

Last edited:
Wrong. Edit of Midnight Abyss much?.

Oh wow. I didn't know anything about that zone until I looked it up in the wiki just now. I never played SRB2 1.09.4 multiplayer so I didn't really have a clue.

So yeah, that pretty much changes my mind about the structure, you could've at LEAST made a level instead of just changing a map and calling it your own. Not cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back