Votes: 0 0.0%
  • An onlooker?

• The bully?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of harassment... I want a Sexual Harassment Panda to come to my school during health class. XD

I've never been in any kind of fight, but there were these bullies in Elementary School.. alot of my friends had this problem and so did I:
Apparently, in Elementary School, it's cool to go around kicking doors open while people are on the toilet and laugh and point and s***. Back then I was mortified, but now that I look back at it, why didn't I just say "WTF?! Do you like watching me take a s*** or something??"

..seriously, what other explanation is there? It's basically.
*kick door open*
*points*
HAW HAW, UR HAWT!
*runs off*

Shuffle said:
I've never been in any kind of fight, but there were these bullies in Elementary School.. alot of my friends had this problem and so did I:
Apparently, in Elementary School, it's cool to go around kicking doors open while people are on the toilet and laugh and point and s***. Back then I was mortified, but now that I look back at it, why didn't I just say "WTF?! Do you like watching me take a s*** or something??"

*kick door open*
*points*
HAW HAW, UR HAWT!
*runs off*

That's still not as bad as my school. The other day, someone took a shit in the urinal.

Shuffle said:

*kick door open*
*points*
HAW HAW, UR HAWT!
*runs off*
I would stand up, and $*** all over the person that kicked the door.

Chaos the Hedgehog said:
Shuffle said:

*kick door open*
*points*
HAW HAW, UR HAWT!
*runs off*

Why in the hell would you do a semi-Cleveland Steamer to a guy?

I've been all three. Victim, only when I get people pissed and talk about their momma's. Onlooker, a few times. I voted the bully because I've hanged out with some bad crowds in my past, and I've gotten the change to punch the weak kid's boney belly for some lunch money. And some other stuff :wink:

I can bet that none of you were the three things at the same time. I did. Well, I did WORSE things that a bully, like a war in the school two years ago. All versus all, but I mean ALL: students, teachers, parents, etc. o_O

Bigboi said:
Chaos the Hedgehog said:
Shuffle said:

*kick door open*
*points*
HAW HAW, UR HAWT!
*runs off*

Why in the hell would you do a semi-Cleveland Steamer to a guy?
What the hell is that?

Roboashura said:
How many of you have been part of a bullying incident, as a victim, onlooker, or bully?
Me, I was a victim. This kid, named Derek, just came up and hit me, and on instinct, I attacked back. Then he said, "Don't you hit me!" then punched me in the temple, knocking me out. He got a suspension for a month, though, and lost the school the privilidge to go back really far at lunch recess. It was very painful, really.
damn i had giant bruises on my arms :x ...I wouldve fought back if I wasnt gonna risk suspension from school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back