BuddyEx

BuddyEx v1.2

When I use super forms and switching to the characters from mods "Bandages", "Junio Sonic" or "Delta chars" they turn off my super form! (It doesnt happen with vanilla characters or characters from another mods) What may be reason for that or any way to fix this? (It happens both on android and pc)

When I use super forms and switching to the characters from mods "Bandages", "Junio Sonic" or "Delta chars" they turn off my super form! (It doesnt happen with vanilla characters or characters from another mods) What may be reason for that or any way to fix this? (It happens both on android and pc)
It's more of a modding issue, since none of these dudes have Super Forms programmed.

But they can transform themselves..
But it sounds logical. That means, tey can transform even if it not coded?

And thank you very much for your reply!
They aren't coded in, but you can access them using Pandora's Box. Keep in mind that they just turn gold and have the Super Form stats.

Excuse me, I'm newer, I am also on controller, how do I switch characters, if I play as mario and luigi and I try switching between the two, it won't work what should I do? My controls are below for context.
1708037896296.png

I keep trying to add other characters as bots but i keep getting sonic. For example, if I type in addbot [amy,pink] for example and I get a sonic of a random color. Am I doing something wrong?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back