• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Bubblun in SRB2

Hey uhh, I'm making a Bubblun PK3 for SRB2. and I was wondering if this looks good for a placeholder standing sprite?
srb20000.png

I'm having trouble making the bubbles be able to destroy enemies, could anyone help me?

Attachments

• CL_Bubblun-valpha2.pk3
    2.6 KB · Views: 105
I tested it, and I'm thinking, with my limited knowledge of Lua, that you might have accidentally made the bubbles harm the player (especially the one that fires/creates it), instead of enemies.
I do think there are some badniks in the vanilla game that can harm other badniks, I've seen it before, I wonder if that could somehow help?

I think I got something that works better, the bubbles actually kill enemies this time! (Though at the expense of possibly using the bubbles to annoy other players in mutiplayer, but it might be possible to come up with a solution to that? EDIT: Never mind, it seems to still work.)
UPDATE: New build! Download "CL_Bubblun-vwip.pk3"?
Edit as of 22/04/22: Could you lock this please? I'll make a new thread if I work on this again.

Attachments

• CL_Bubblun-valpha1point5.pk3
    2.7 KB · Views: 81
  • CL_Bubblun-vwip.pk3
    12.6 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back