Broken sonic.plr (Problem solved KTHXBAI!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cirom

aka J-town/NeonJ
My sonic.plr has gone freak!

When it stands, it uses it's falling-of-the-edge sprite for some reason and when it's bored, it constantly switches from being grabbed by Tails and one foot tapping frame.

Anyone got a replacement sonic.plr which is good i can use?

Even if he did open it in XWE (The beta, not the stable release.) it wouldn't do that. He obviously opened sonic.plr without the beta and it capitalized all the lumps...or he forgot to tell not to auto-capitalize before opening the plr. (I did that once and had to redownload SRB2.)

You know, you don't have to redownload SRB2 at all. You could just use the file named "FinalDemo1094.exe" to replace the corrupted sonic.plr with a sonic.plr that works properly, if you still have it of course.

Actually, if you open a file with any version of XWE without turning off preform cleanup on exit, it would modify the file even when you do nothing to the WAD. So either way, you should get XWE from the SRB2 wiki: Link

After you do that, follow the instructions to set up XWE so it wont corrupt/change your WADs when you don't want it to. Link

Monster, i in fact tried that first but it failed, I had to redownload it.

Preoblem solved KTHXBAI!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back