Brick Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure why you had a image advertising imageshack. I figured it was a mistake, and removed it.

I might comment on the wad later.

No Thok Barrier.
Easy-To-Get 1-Ups.
Flat at beggining.
No scenery.
1/10
Gave you 1 becuase you know the basic knowledges of map making.

I sense some potential here. I can see that you put some effort into this. I give points for effort put into this wad. You some basics of making levels, good job! However, you forgot one of the most important things of all levels. The thok barrier. It prevents Sonic from double jumping through walls, and makes it so Knuckles can climb the walls right. To make a thok barrier, create a big sector around your level and give it the same floor and ceiling heights. Example: floor=100 ceiling=100. It can be equal or below to your ceiling height.
You crossed a lot of linedefs with each other. This can result in the map looking just plain messed up. Just remember to never put a sector so it overlaps the other.
The map was far from good, but unlike most "bad" maps, I had fun with this one! It was actually quite amusing to play.
3/10

Superusuario said:
No Thok Barrier.
Easy-To-Get 1-Ups.
Flat at beggining.
No scenery.
1/10
Gave you 1 becuase you know the basic knowledges of map making.
You don't know how to rate a map well. Your basically saying that his map was abysmal. And the fact of trying gave him a score. Learn, seriously. In the contest, you only gave 1,5, 9, and 10's. You make a ten seem easy to get.
Anyways:

3/10

No thok barrier
Bit cramped; bit flat
No scenery

Next time, use the bind command to rid that awful console.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back