Brick House

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing, just decoration. you can stand on top of them or something, but that's it. No secret inside, I'm sure

Aw....but...theres a brick in the front thats misplaced! And...and...the window...and I hear a 'knck' sound when I spindash the door.

Well, Actually, they're just saying that to make you think that. If you can find a way inside the house, then you get a surprise!

Why don't you try editing the brick house with WadAuthor? (Open WadAuthor, load up SRB2.wad (make a copy of SRB.srb then rename the copy to SRB2.wad) load MAP01 and have fun editing. ^_^

I KNOWZ! I'll make a little exe in which there are several emblems in little houses... ... ... Maybe I won't...

Indeed. You won't. You already have that Xtreme project (which I am no longer apart of) to work on. But hey, if I'm up for it... I may add some stuff to the houses. ^_^

Y2Jake said:
Why don't you try editing the brick house with WadAuthor? (Open WadAuthor, load up SRB2.wad (make a copy of SRB.srb then rename the copy to SRB2.wad) load MAP01 and have fun editing. ^_^
That is the #1 way to ruin the game for yourself.

Don't look at the maps, it takes away any fun you might ever have exploring.

Why would it ruin the game for me? I've practically mastered the whole of GFZ1 and GFZ2 and know where most things are.

*shot to death before he can continue*

There isn't, Jace. We know there isn't because we can look at the level and there isn't anything there. They're just scenery, they aren't joking.

I guess you've never tried beating the game three times in one run, then going up to the brick house near the yellow shield in GFZ1 and jumping on the center of the roof three times?

By what...? BY WHAT?! I MUST KNOW! I have 2 years, 8 months, 3 weeks, 2 days, 23 hours, 7 minutes and 4.195 seconds on it, just trying to unlock the guy!

*bean'd*

See? Even AJ says so.
What happens, is the roof falls away, and you get transported to a bonus level, see. But, I can't say what the bonus level IS. You'll just have to see for yourself. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back