Brawl Friend codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earuto said:
Chaos said:
I don't have it either, and don't care a bit.

Seriously what is up with you and brawl. It's a good game and all I see you doing is complaining about how it isn't that good. Let me see reasons.
I just think a few new characters isn't what makes a game perfect. So WHAT if Sonic's in it?

Chaos Knux said:
www.gamefly.com

go there, rent Brawl for as long as you take to complete it, render judgement afterwards

I've played it, actually. Sorry that I did not say this. Even the Final Smash thing...it never really got me. Maybe I should try SSBB again one day. I was actually really disappointed with the Subspace Emissary, too. It's not as great as everyone says it is.

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
I've played it, actually. Sorry that I did not say this. Even the Final Smash thing...it never really got me. Maybe I should try SSBB again one day. I was actually really disappointed with the Subspace Emissary, too. It's not as great as everyone says it is.
Hooray, someone who ISN'T too blindsighted by the stupid new characters to have made a judgement!

We could talk more about Brawl's not-so-greatness but we might as well return back to the normal thread.

Chaos said:
Hooray, someone who ISN'T too blindsighted by the stupid new characters to have made a judgement!

We could talk more about Brawl's not-so-greatness but we might as well return back to the normal thread.

Yeah, I played as Sonic. It was more interesting than the other characters, but not like THIS IS SO AWESOME. That reaction for me was only when I saw that Sonic was in it. But Sonic really isn't 290385690236x better in gameplay on SSBB. His Final Smash is OK. I bet I'll start liking Brawl more after I play more, but then again, maybe not.

No, I don't have a Brawl friend code because I don't actually own the game.

Chaos said:

Your acting like everyone said it was the greatest game to ever lay up on earth. I'm not saying that it is but so far, it's what I got to play. So what, New characters and sonic the lame hedgehog(which I really hate) is in it, only big big big biggggg sonic fans are making a big deal outta it. Point is not everyone likes the game and not everyone hates it. People who hate it like some things about it. Some people who like it Hate some things about it. It's life. If they like it they like. But, so far a lot of people like like & hate it so he's not the first to see brawl's ungratefulness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back