• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Botanic Serenity - Part Trois

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for a piece of useless information!

If you have XP MCE then chances are you have a better graphics card. >.>

Digiku said:
Anyways, yeah, I'm the Digi from soniconthe.net. I made a request post there asking the same question - I got no help :P.

No one gets any real help there, actually. Either what you want is there or it isn't...Few people actually upload anything. Not like I have NiGHTs Christmas anyways...But there are like...5 there, and I've found several torrents for it.

Digi, if you need the tracks from NiGHTS, like, the Angry/Content/Happy stuff, I'll help. I've got lots of them. All of them, in fact. Great quality, too.

You mean from the NiGHTS Full Selection soundtrack? I have that myself :P.

See, I'm looking for tunes which have different moods in their segments (ex. Happy -> Content -> Content -> Cheering -> Happy). The tunes in the aforementioned soundtrack all have the same mood segments (ex. Happy -> Happy -> Happy -> Happy).

Considering he explicitly said he had the happy->sad->apathetic->joyful stuff, I'd wager that, you know, he actually had it.

Anyway, IIRC, isn't there only one track that you can choose the moods for in Xmas NiGHTS, anyway? I mean, I'd certainly LOVE to find that you can select other tunes in that present, because the one tune can only last so long.

Nah, I talked with RA. He meant that he had the NiGHTS Full Selection soundtrack, which, again, is not what I'm looking for.

I was able to choose moods for all the tracks in Christmas NiGHTS. Otherwise, I wouldn't be asking.

Do you happen to remember how you changed tracks? Because this is actually an aspect I'd like to toy around with...

Yeah.

Select a track, press start.
Now this is where you select moods. Press up/down to switch from mood to mood, press A to select. Press left/right to switch from segment to segment.
Press start. It starts playing.

Thanks, but I know how to work the mood selection, Digi. I've only had this present for God knows how long...

My issue is that I can't choose anything other than "Jack Frost's Chime". That's it. That's the ONLY tune I can play around with. No other tracks at all.

Maybe I have to unlock the other tracks, I dunno.

Mind if I beta test this? I won't spoil it for anyone else(you said its close to done, so whats the hold up?)...

You'll just play it to have fun. You have to beta test to look for bugs. And judging by your personality, you wouldn't find that fun.

By the way, can I beta test?

I've got all the testers I need. In fact, having twelve across the course of the project is more than ample.

Digiku said:
I've got all the testers I need. In fact, having twelve across the course of the project is more than ample.

The testers all just want to play the zone. Not test. =P

But, hey. Who can blame them?

Yeah, but when I ask them questions, they actually reply in a useful manner. To be honest, being a tester for BSZ is really answering the questions "Is this good-looking?", "Is the framerate better?", and "Does it play well?" many times over.

I reallyreallyreally hope I can get BSZ out by 1.09.4. Even then, I plan to have it done either by this weekend or during next week. Really.

Digiku said:
Yeah, but when I ask them questions, they actually reply in a useful manner. To be honest, being a tester for BSZ is really answering the questions "Is this good-looking?", "Is the framerate better?", and "Does it play well?" many times over.

I reallyreallyreally hope I can get BSZ out by 1.09.4. Even then, I plan to have it done either by this weekend or during next week. Really.
To add to that, whenever Digi asks me to test something, the feedback he usually gets has a strong impact on his descisions. Being his flagship tester helps to that. ^.^
Gargoyles......:P

You should also somehow get the Splash Garden Background in there, mainly because I'd rather see a SP BG then a SV one, plus we've seen SV way too many times...

UPDATE: 4/20/06
BSZ is so very close to being done. May actually seems like a possibility now!

1 month later, even with a billion beta testers not named "FireLaserBeam"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back