Boss2 (egg slimer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
... man I'm sorry. I'm pretty new to this kind of stuff.

Is this worked like a Zoom Tube?

astar said:
So, how would I set up the axis?
Astar...you just put the axis there.Lets make an example
A=Axis B=Egg Slimer

A

B

The boss will do the route like an ''O''Trough the Axis.

Monster Iestly [sp?] ans Superusario, thank you for solving me problem. Hetor, all you did was insult me.

Monster Iestyn, not Monster Iestly! But thanks anyway.

Hetor, just because you hate Astar doesn't mean you should brag about it. It would have been better if you helped him rather than insult him.

It's superUsuario,Not superusario!And

Monster Iestyn said:
Hetor, just because you hate Astar doesn't mean you should brag about it. It would have been better if you helped him rather than insult him.
Right...Insults don't help anyone.

*Offtopic*Hey superusuario, what ever happened with that wad you were supposed to test and give criticism on? It's too late anyway...

Insulting doesn't help, nor make you cool Hetor. Don't flame people for ignorance, we all start somewhere.

Monster Iestyn said:
Monster Iestyn, not Monster Iestly! But thanks anyway.

Well said, and with better grammar than hetor, anyways i wish i would had gotten here sooner i wanted to help to! XD

Hetor said:
I hate you astar. ARE YOU EVER HEARED ABOUT SRB2 WIKI?!
Hetor said:
Ops, don't knew. But I still hate astart because he making stupid topics.
Must... resist... YOUFAIL.ORG IMPULSE!

But seriously, stop acting like an ass even if it makes you look smart, now get back to your so-called pr0nRB2 where you truly belong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back