Boss fights to easy? (hardboss.soc) Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its Kinda of Just like my bosses on my naruto mod. And don't you think when people just put like 10 bosses on one level is just a cheap way of trying to make the level harder.

I must admit, this is probably one of the best soc's i have ever seen. I think you must have thought through this a lot.

Really like this SOC, about time someone did something like this I mean eggman was way too easy before.

GCFreak said:
Boss 2 is too easy. Make him hard too D:

I aggree, he is too easy, he was always easy, make him even harder so we can all die and he can finnally have a chance of taking over Mobius :twisted:

NeoJames said:
Behold! It is...harder!!!

The link on the first post has been replaced :D

Says invalid download link. Acctually, it always says that for me on FFH sites.

Well... you figured out how to use the THINGS menu. But I think you can do better. :wink:
Learn how to use frames and make some special-attacks for your boss. This would be more interesting.

In the end I think it is a little boring. It took me 5 minutes to beat the boss with sonic. Not because he was hard... just because of his HP.
IT IS CRUEL that you have to hit him 50 times!!!
No fun at all I guess. :?

SMS said:
Do they have something else as higher HP and speed alone? Like....differen't bullets or mines?
NeoJames said:
No, but i don't think it would make a diffrence
It DOES make a difference! Bullets can be faster, bigger, they might spawn objects or they might bounce or act strangely in some other way. Plus they can be fire faster one after another OR rapid like in turret action.
There are many possibilities...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back