Boredom-Vectorman Thingy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geona said:
I probably can't even run UT2K4. sure, I was able to run 2K3 with no problem, but I know the system requirements have to have be higher with the stupid graphic update the engine has.
2K3 has the same engine as 2K4, and therefore the same requirements. If you can run 2K3, you can run 2K4.

You sure? They may have made the graphics higher quality. Make sure you check before saying...

I have checked. Official sys req's are the same. 2K4 requires more HD space because of more maps and textures. Only difference. I've played a 2K3 demo and own 2K4. Graphics, effects, and the like are all the same.

I never got past the disco level, mostly because it was too confusing, and I had no idea what was going on. I didn't notice that I could shoot at first- I thought I was supposed to ram into the other bots. I could easilly beat it today, but I was never very fond of the game in the first place, so I don't think I'll be doing it any time soon. I will eventually, though... It's the only game I own that I never actually finished. :7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back