Bonic's Wad (With clothes this time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick Update: Fixed it, it won't mess with Sonic anymore. I also removed the old Bonci wad from a Signature and replaced it with the new one

Download: Removed

Negative:
-The clothes look crappy
-Did you put much effort in this? It looks like you just painted everything with paintbrush.
-Unneeded overpower. You need to give it a reason.

Positive:
-Although the clothes look crappy, nice try
-Nice to know somebody didn't give up on their wad.
-The head of the superform looks great!

Yeah, I don't thing adding homing a lightdash is overpowering. The normal Sonic(From Sonic Adventure 2) has that. I don't think runing on water is one, Sonic can do it in Sonic Advance 3 and 2. Super Bonic doesn't have fly (Thats not good)

Yeah, I didn't try making the clothes good, I just wanted it done quick.

I did use a paintbrush from paint :P

Yeah, Red pwns, thats why hes that color, and just so you know, hes Hyper (Trying to make him Shadow like)

Even if you were you have a point, I'm still trying to add some things to Hyper Bonic, but I don't know how to get him to fly or double jump without messing up normal Bonics ability

Cartoon law dictates that characters must have no more than two articles of clothing present on their body at a time; gloves and shoes. Bonic fails and loses 20 HP. I believe it's Mystic's turn to roll?

I give more weight to Omega's opinion than to some n00b who comes in with yet another shitty recolor. Honestly, Omega is a respected member of the community whose opinions bear actual weight. Don't go flaming him because your character isn't any good.

Must I quote myself?

The chances of making a SRB2 sprite recolor WAD and people actually enjoying it to any extent whatsoever are roughly equal to the chances of cutting out your entire digestive system and proceeding to live a long, fufilling life as a productive member of society. While still being able to actually digest food. Without assistance.

Heed my advice.

Super mystic sonic said:
-Did you put much effort in this? It looks like you just painted everything with paintbrush.
Like your character's any better. :P

Well... SMS is overpowered, yes... but I don't think that he looks like "ms-paint" painted. Understand?
Actually SMS doesn't belong to this threat. So back to topic:

Question -> Homing... O.K. but why giving this character lightdash? Homing and lightdash together makes a character lazy I think. You don't have to control anything, you just have to use two keys. :?

What's about these recoulors? I don't understand at all. If I somewhere in the distant future would get motivation making a character wad it wouldn't be sonic! Because like most of you may have noticed: there is already one hedgehog-character in the game using this name. :wink:

Jason the Echidna said:
Super mystic sonic said:
Like your character's any better. :P

Rating by Grapics and effort, yes. I took the time to edit all sprites of Sonic completly, giving him new shading, poses, animations, and own-grapical style. You shouldn't be bias because its recolor. I was thinking Bonic was a lazy wad, because the clothing wasn't well-made and hardly had shading. And since Sonic is green in the sprites anyway....well, thats what I was thinking about.

But in overpower....yes, SMS is very overpowerd in Coop/race

-Co-op because of the moves
-Race because of blinddash and fireballs (wich are slower then a thok)

Well, don't respond to my post and get back on-topic.

I did get lazy making the wad, I ddin't have alot of time that day. :P

Anyway, I'm thinking about adding:
Flying Super(Hyper) Bonic
Shading
Custom Animations(or edit Sonic)
Sounds
Gun soc(Lol, Shadow)
Maybe 3 Levels
Evil Bonic?
Sol Emeralds

Bonic said:
I did get lazy making the wad, I ddin't have alot of time that day. :P

Anyway, I'm thinking about adding:
Flying Super(Hyper) Bonic -yes
Shading -yes
Custom Animations(or edit Sonic) -sure!
Sounds -meh....whatever you want
Gun soc) -no
Maybe 3 Levels -hm....nah...
Evil Bonic? -no
Sol Emeralds -no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back