Blockland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, little late to the paryty. #srb2 Esper and Metroid 2002 have already gotten to it, so I've heard everything.

Damn, I'm connected.

I've played that a long time ago. You can either build houses or watever, or fight with spears, swords, paintball gun, and use a car, and a bunch of other stuff.

I've played it. The graphics aren't the best thing ever. The 'plot' is somewhat ridiculous, but its a great place to meet people and socialize and all that crap.

You can't make any character edit, the only thing it does is change it only for your computer. Nobody else will be able to see it. Thats mostly only for taking a screen shot and showing it off.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
You can't make any character edit, the only thing it does is change it only for your computer. Nobody else will be able to see it. Thats mostly only for taking a screen shot and showing it off.

No, it's changed quite a bit since when you played it.

Man. that game looks awesome!
But I have the worst machine ever! T_T!!!
I can almost run SRB2 with the default pixel size in the game without getting lag, and not in a netgame.
Also I have a not-so-good connection.
WHY ALL THE GOOD GAMES ARE THAT IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY IN MY PC!!??

I seccond that.

My PC has to play in 320x200 software, and it lags like heck. Anyone who's played in one of my netgames can seccond this.

Anywho, My PC won't be able to run this. At all.

System Requirements for Blockland:
1. 800mhz cpu
2. 512mb ram
3. 16mb openGL compatible video card
4. Latest drivers for your video card

I have:
1. 333mhz cpu
2. 128mb ram
3. 4mb openGL compatible video card
4. Oldest drivers for my video card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back