BlitzSonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I have another problem. Yes, another.

I just tried to put a character into the BlitzSonicv02, but I got a memory access violation. Is there something wrong with the character? Or do I have to redownload the character? (Three, "Character" in one sentence.)

Daaah...I see no one saw the post, but...What do you expect? But, yeah, if anyone has the newest models from Bagjac's second, "Models R Us", could you ask him if he could upload it to Sendspace or MegaUpload, so some people can actually get it? TurboUpload went under Maintenance RIGHT when I went to get it, which sucked.

About the controls, just edit config.xml. You can change controls through that.
EDIT: Also, about Deled LITE, to keep it from messing up your floors, you have to use the tool to create a rectangle instead of cube.

If you put that model in BlitzSonic, would you be able to use it?

EDIT: Yeah. Oh, that model is WEIRD.

Is this topic old? Because I really want that SRB2 model back in the post! I made some edits of models on youtube. I'm LinkSonic5 on youtube so check that out! I'm getting better at animating.

Hmm, I remember downloading this model a while ago. It's very good, to say the least.
I'll post a screenshot, just for the heck of it.

But I wouldn't mind getting my hands on Bagjack's, SonicFreak94's or Athbucket's Unleashed models.

Excuse me, but I can't get it to work. Whenever I replace the sonic in that folder with the sonic in BlitzSonic, it says "Memory Access Violation" and crashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back