::blink::

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like the ZONE OF SILENCE. Seriously though, it burns. This is what you get for fooling around with the colors.

Oh, upon going into the administration panel, it appears someone is trying to jack the board. Cool.

Mystic's gone, so I guess I've got to step up to the challenge.. Yay.

A little note to whoever tried doing this.... I don't give two shats. It's been known for quite some time that I don't mind leaving SRB2 and this whole community in ruins at the drop of a hat. I'm sure most people on the board can back me up on this. I've been on "SRB2 Vacation" for over a year, and I've got other projects I'm working on now.

You won't accomplish anything by taking out this board, because I just don't care.

SSNTails said:
Oh, upon going into the administration panel, it appears someone is trying to jack the board. Cool.

Mystic's gone, so I guess I've got to step up to the challenge.. Yay.

A little note to whoever tried doing this.... I don't give two shats. It's been known for quite some time that I don't mind leaving SRB2 and this whole community in ruins at the drop of a hat. I'm sure most people on the board can back me up on this. I've been on "SRB2 Vacation" for over a year, and I've got other projects I'm working on now.

You won't accomplish anything by taking out this board, because I just don't care.

Wow, what a loving leader. :/

As for the skin, it looks kinda nice. Too much white though.

SSNTails said:
It's been known for quite some time that I don't mind leaving SRB2 and this whole community in ruins at the drop of a hat.

Oh yeah, that's great -_-;

Mystic said:
We do have backups just in case. However we're a rather small community, so I'd seriously doubt someone would go through the effort.

Oh the irony. it burns.

phpBB 2.0.11 is vulnerable to an exploit where users can change their cookies and become the admin account.

Upgrading to 2.0.13 will stop any attempted hijacks.

yup, I'm seeing it as this community is screwed. I'll pack my bags just incase. I've already lost three other places to hang out, so I'm used to this. maybe I'll just head back to VGMP3 full time, I have lot's of good friends there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back