Billy mays dies - An amazing long lost sales person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright.

Which jerk got ahold of a Death Note.

I want answers.

(Seriously, this is the fourth celebrity death in three days. It makes sense!)

Just because you of all people find a reference to some random anime in this discussion doesn't mean it applies to anything.

I wouldn't be so cold toward Mays if he hadn't been so **** obnoxious.

MattW_CFI said:
Alright.

I want answers.

That wouldnt suprise me one bit....lol

It does seem a bit...strange that another (celebrity)person is dead. I'm supporting the death note theory because there are just to many deaths that are close together.

Thousands of people die every day. It's just that all the well-known people are dying. Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, MJ, now Billy Mays. Who's next, Miley Cyrus? (I hope so :D)

I'm supporting the death note theory, but besides that it is weird that four celebrities dying in the same week, its just too unusual. I'm going to miss billy mays he was funny and the commercials made me smile, but now hes dead.

R.I.P. Billy Mays ( July 20, 1958- June 28, 2009)

Something's up, all these famous people dying is pretty strange. Well, At least I know what the cause is(Or at the very least, I think I know).

[spoiler:0b9a84030f]
Deathvince1.jpg
[/spoiler:0b9a84030f]

MattW_CFI said:
Alright.

I want answers.

DELETE. DELETE. DELEEETE.

But, yeah, this is kind of freaky. 4 celebrities dead in three days? Who's next?

luis90 said:
Something's up, all these famous people dying is pretty strange. Well, At least I know what the cause is(Or at the very least, I think I know).

[spoiler:8d2bbb3097]
Deathvince1.jpg
[/spoiler:8d2bbb3097]

Inb4 Shamwow guy dies.

luis90 said:
[spoiler:a17d894dcc]
Deathvince1.jpg
[/spoiler:a17d894dcc]

I KNEW IT!!! I **** KNEW IT!!! Don't avoid the curse filter

Seriously, though I'm seriously going with the Death Note theory here. I mean 5 celebrities in under a week? That's not normal.

Edit: If you're wondering, that's not a typo, yes, 5 celebrities. Some dude named David Carradine died. At least that's what My buddy Allan told me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back