BIG HACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
GHZ.jpg

I'll let you wonder.

No spoilers, SF94. D:

Wasn't Hammer used for Half Life?
I know it was used for Portal.
So this uses the same map types as HL/Portal?

The engine is Blitz 3D, not Source.

IIRC, it just uses 3D Model data for its levels (.b3d, IIRC). So, providing you have some experience with modelling, it would be rather simple to create (or re-create) pretty much anything you wanted.

Are there any other levels for this engine thing at this moment in time? this actualy quite fun =D also, what program do i use to create my own?

light dasher said:
Are there any other levels for this engine thing at this moment in time? this actualy quite fun =D also, what program do i use to create my own?

Yes I would like to know too. I can make some awesome levels! >=D

If Hammer is used, then your going to have to buy Half Life 2/Counter Strike Source/Any source engine game.
That's my speculation, though.
Hammer comes with these games after downloading from Steam, so I've heard.
If you want Hammer, you might have to buy a source engine game, though, other users might be more knowledgeable about Hammer and source.
*Has Orange Box on Xbox 360 >_>*

wtf

now im not trying to be the worst person on their but those graphics are shit, and another thing why would people want that game engine to run srb2 i mean its crap, look well too buggy, etc and when i put my project in everyone thought it was impossible so now when my project comes out then we'll see who has the best operating game

yea i know soz for the eruption i just hate it when people dont give me a chance anyways good project

Guys, as I just said, this has nothing to do with Half Life, Hammer or the Source engine, it's Blitz 3D. As far as programs go, any 3D modelling software with a .b3d plugin should be fine.

(Not entirely sure, but IIRC, Milkshape may have a .b3d plugin built in, but don't quote me on that)

light dasher said:
any others? i can't get milkshape to work on this pc

Basically anything that has a .b3d plugin readilly available, whatever you're preffered model editor is, there is probably a .b3d plugin lurking around somewhere, google is your best bet.

Re: wtf

silver said:
now im not trying to be the worst person on their but those graphics are ****, and another thing why would people want that game engine to run srb2 i mean its crap, look well too buggy, etc and when i put my project in everyone thought it was impossible so now when my project comes out then we'll see who has the best operating game
Ok, silver, this just proves that you are an idiot. This was made by Damizean by scratch, and saying that something was bad just because you think something that you will make is better. Your thing, (even if you were even making it) may only possibly have been better, is bad. And, you were using someone else's engine. This person is making it from scratch. The admins/mods weren't being "jelous!!", you had no proof, and now that you posted code directly from srb2, I doubt you are doing it. ( in fact, i doubted before then.)

hey

hey u see that link your comment... click it and find out what u are

its dynasty m8 just face the fact

Re: wtf

silver said:
now im not trying to be the worst person on their but those graphics are ****
oohshinymr8.png

Would you like the menu, sir? Today's special is your words, an excellent choice.

Sorry if I sparked confusion. As I said, others may know more.
Anyway, now I know it's just a plugin, this has become more interesting to me, and that level Bionciel is beautiful, better than the test looking levels.
I like it, you made it? ;P

Why must you taunt me? i'm trying to find other levels for this thing, and SRB2 Guy is being evil, and your just taunting =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back