Beta #1 Of Hyper Metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.... the Boss is really cool, how much hitpoints he have? It took me 1:56 till he beginned to do the 2nd attack and at 2:05 i finally finished him. Keep it up, its a really nice mod even if i only played the Boss it was amazing.

Its better,i think it needs to be harder<Cos its HYPER metal> its HP should be something along the lines of 10-16

You should do something where Tails Doll is the first boss, Mecha Knux is the second (without the little goo blobs) and then Metal Sonic as the last.

Yea, that would be a lot less work. But not as cool as having them for bosses.

I like it, I go with his idea about making the bosses Tails doll,Metal Knuckles, Then Metal Sonic. (As an Extra, make an Extra Zone that has Metal Sonic from Sonic Heroes)

Pretty cool bosses there, the last one was pretty hard. The way it skipped around was...interesting.

I like the Wad. I was playing in traditional OpenGL/Jte and it was pretty hard. I actually converted to going super Sonic to Win. O_O Hard Much?

Oh, okay. I'm making a combination of the mecha/metal/doll characters as bosses right now.

NO!!!! Don't,at least not yet. I have a tailsdoll wad i made and a mechaknux boss as well.We could use Tailsdoll<the one I made> and my mechaknux boss<perhaps> and hyper metal.My tailsdoll kinda looks hyper compared to the one senku made.

I just made the tailsdoll using senku's! Can you soc a way to get rid of the blue orbs on tailsdoll?

Email or PM me and i will send it to you, just plz dont use senku's.I hate to criticize, but senku's tailsdoll is well, kinda annoying :?,not to mention boring and old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back