Best/Worst VG-based cartoon/anime/movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikawil

I'll just say for best: Super Mario Bros. Super Show (the "kids want fat men dancing" in Mr. T vs. SMBSS owned.), Earthworm Jim (Who doesn't?) and To Heart (What? *runs*)

As for worst: DKC. Ugh.

Although it hasn't been released yet, I have a VERY strong feeling that that Metroid movie is going to both
Bart Simpson said:
suck and blow at the same time, and I didn't even know that was physically possible

Best vg cartoon: Super Mario Bros. Super Show!

Worst vg cartoon: Super Mario Bros. Super Show!

Yes, I both love and hate the show at the same time. Kind of a "so bad, it's good" sorta thing.

Simple, I never did get a chance to watch it.

And I've watched WAY too many cartoons.

I'd just like to say that Hoshi no Kirby is the worst game-to-anime conversion I have ever seen.

I'll just say that Mega Man NT Warrior is the worst VG-to-anime dub ever made. MM seems to get bad luck on VG-to-cartoons conversions so....

KOTONE'D

(Ah c'mon, you get the joke. Kotone Himekawa only predicts bad things, so if I was playing UT2004 and a Levi materialized from nowhere, I' have been KOTONE'D and-- *shot*)

Even though Metal Gear Solid hasn't come out yet...IT BETTER BE GREAT!!! :mrgreen: Yes it's coming out as a movie and Hideo Kojima wants the Wakowskie brothers to direct....OMG what's he thinking!?

Sonicandtails218 said:
Although it hasn't been released yet, I have a VERY strong feeling that that Metroid movie is going to both
Bart Simpson said:
suck and blow at the same time, and I didn't even know that was physically possible

Don't worry, the upcoming Doom3 movie will get that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back