• Sonic Underground

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sonic X

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaotix said:
It isent true to the sonic heritage. The new show is just like some of the newer games. The take something that wasen't broken and failed at fixing it MISEABLY. I for one dont care to watch Sonic race a mach speed engine racer. I'd rather watch him race aginst the shadow of the moon. (Faster than the speed of night!)

The only thing that seems to stay even mildy true to the original sonic, is the comics. And those are sorta hard to find nowadays.

Hell, I don't even like the fact of changing Robotniks name to eggman. He even calls HIMSELF eggman. I miss the days of sonic calling robotnik Dr. Robuttnik. Thats just funny. He even lost his love for chilly dogs...

Thats my veiw on things.

From someone who actually follows the series, lemme say a few things. They tried to connect each game (SA1, SA2, even Sonic Battle) and bring an actual timeline to the series. If you watched all this, you'd know they Sonic eventually goes back to his own dimension away from Chris and company for a bit to follow the respective games. They try to give reason as to why places like Angel Island (wide out in the open and easily accesible) are the way they are in the series. There is clearly a difference in Sonic's world throughout the games. Just look at the difference between the handheld games and the platform games.

They clearly made an attempt to bring some order to the series, and I give them major props for even trying that. The only problem I have is 4-Kids. They butcher everything that is good and pure in the world. I'm sure if you search, you can find one of the original intros and compare it to the vomit that 4-Kids decided to create. The reason I watch the japanese version is because that is the way the show was meant to be seen. The 4-Kids version is supposed to have a Y7 rating, whereas if they played the original version, it would have a TV14 rating due to excessive violence, blood, and cursing. If you havn't heard Tails curse...you havn't lived at all.

How are you able to watch the jp version? I wouldent mind trying it out!

I want to see the diffrences.

True, I imagine that the japanese Sonic X isn't that bad. I'd like someone to try and translate it the right way. Leaving everything in tact.

I saw the first few episodes fansubbed. It really wasn't all that great. Pretty much all you're missing is better voice acting and some Engrish.

Mystic said:
I saw the first few episodes fansubbed. It really wasn't all that great. Pretty much all you're missing is better voice acting and some Engrish.

What are you japanesse now Mystic?

Engrish!

(Joking)

What about the New adventures of sonic the hedgehog? thaosth.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Draykon said:
Lostgame said:
Sonic X. Seriously. I have no idea what people have against it. The voice acting really isn't that bad, and it's a good show.
1. In season two they tried to stay true to SA, and failed miserably.
2. In the last season before they got cancelled, they turned it into a Scifi space thing.
3. Humans other than Eggman, Gerald, and Maria, do not belong as important characters in Sonic storylines.

Need I go on?
Yes, because those are all quite horrible reasons to hate a show. Please do let me know when you conjure up a reason with significant value to it, as disliking a perfectly good plot dosn't exactly justify disliking the whole damn show.

Why.....WHY did they have to make a human character??? That messed the entire show up.

Dark Mystic said:
Omega the Hedgehog said:
Draykon said:
Lostgame said:
Sonic X. Seriously. I have no idea what people have against it. The voice acting really isn't that bad, and it's a good show.
1. In season two they tried to stay true to SA, and failed miserably.
2. In the last season before they got cancelled, they turned it into a Scifi space thing.
3. Humans other than Eggman, Gerald, and Maria, do not belong as important characters in Sonic storylines.

Need I go on?
Yes, because those are all quite horrible reasons to hate a show. Please do let me know when you conjure up a reason with significant value to it, as disliking a perfectly good plot dosn't exactly justify disliking the whole damn show.

Why.....WHY did they have to make a human character??? That messed the entire show up.

sega thought... oh what the hell am i saying. ill give you the link to the game where you can beat up chris. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back