Best Sonic Stages

Status
Not open for further replies.
the best sonic stage is final rush from Sonic Adventure 2 i just like the rocket part and the fact that it's the most rail infested stage

If you want this topic to go anywhere, then I suggest that you quickly edit that post saying why you like that stage. Other posts should do the same.

In my opinion, It'd be Scrap Brain from Sonic 1

I think, Scrap Brain is the best Sonic stage Because it has an awesome music, has a cool design (imo) and It's really hard sometimes (for me) so..If I had to rate it, I'd give it a 10/10.

I liked Eggmanland from Sonic Unleashed (360/PS3)

It was hard, with multiple pathways so the stage can fell new every time you play it. The music was cool also; as an added bonus to that, the annoying fight theme for the Werehog is not in the level. What I liked most about level is that after about 10 years Eggman finally built his super-base/empire.

I enjoyed Spagonia on BOTH Wii/360 versions, through their differences, I still enjoyed the constant loops and the city sort setting. But since I've never played the Empire City stage, I wouldn't know whether I'd like that one better.

I actually have no favorite level from sonic games. Each of them are unique in their own way, therefore it's hard for me to pick just one. The only sonic levels I don't like are the Sonic 360 ones, and Marble Garden from sonic 3 (I find that level massively boring, for some reason.)

I really enjoy the kind of level where Sonic Team says "Alright, this happened in the past, so let's try to make it feel sad and nostalgic." Such levels include the two Maria ones from ShadowTH, the undersea base in Sonic 2k6, and probably another one or two that I'm missing.

Green Hill Zone Act 1.
It's the first original stage of the sonic series. Which is why I love it. :(

Luminous said:
Sabaku Zone, due to it being massive and unique, is my favorite zone.

Mind showing me a playthrough of that stage 'cause I have never heard of Sabaku Zone.

Anyway, I guess my favourite is (hope I'm allowed to say this) Aquatic Capital from Sonic Riders Zero Gravity because it's epic. =D

Green Hill Zone as it's nice colourful environment and the stage which started it all.

Ice Cap Zone becuase it's a great ice stage to play. We need more of these.

Marble Garden Zone is a fun level with it's slopes, nice background, and design in general brings me back memories.

Cannon's Core from SA2
Filled with a lot of areas and probably the longest level in the game.

Carnival Night Zone from Sonic 3. I remember first playing that game and getting so frustrated in act 2 because I didn't know how to work the rotating drums.

I'm a sucker for any and all industrial or space station themed levels, such as the Death Egg or Scrap Brain, because of the challenge that often comes with them (With a few exceptions, Chemical Plant was quite easy, but was still a blast) and being a bit of a fan of the metallic themes.

Although, the exception is Metropolis, after the rest of Sonic 2 using only 2 acts, 3 acts just dragged on for a while.

Aquatic Ruins Zone for me.

The overall design and Theme of the Stage made me feel like I was on an Adventure, And the Music in the stage is Epic as Well.

Whackjood said:
I'm a sucker for any and all industrial of space station themed levels, such as the Death Egg or Scrap Brain, because of the challenge that often comes with them (With a few exceptions, Chemical Plant was quite easy, but was still a blast) and being a bit of a fan of the metallic themes.

Although, the exception is Metropolis, after the rest of Sonic 2 using only 2 acts, 3 acts just dragged on for a while.

Scrap Brain was not a space theme at all, it's more factory and I can see why you said it especially act 2 mostly with the use of textures & gimmicks

Hyperknux said:
Whackjood said:
I'm a sucker for any and all industrial of space station themed levels, such as the Death Egg or Scrap Brain, because of the challenge that often comes with them (With a few exceptions, Chemical Plant was quite easy, but was still a blast) and being a bit of a fan of the metallic themes.

Scrap Brain was not a space theme at all, it's more factory and I can see why you said it especially act 2 mostly with the use of textures & gimmicks
That was a typo on my part, it should have been "industrial or space station".

Typo fixed in my previous post.

Violo said:
Luminous said:
Sabaku Zone, due to it being massive and unique, is my favorite zone.

Mind showing me a playthrough of that stage 'cause I have never heard of Sabaku Zone.

Anyway, I guess my favourite is (hope I'm allowed to say this) Aquatic Capital from Sonic Riders Zero Gravity because it's epic. =D

Act 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zx2M-23800

Act 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXXYleQw0CI&feature=related

Dust Hill = Beta desert.

Dust Hill = Mystic Cave.

...What?

Is Sabuku the JAP name of it? Why not just say Dust Hill zone? Though, I would have to disagree with you being the best zone. Due to it being flooded with rings and items, and you can get lost so easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back