Best noobs on the master server

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronin sanji

I am a noob at srb2 and I consider myself quite good for only having joined two months ago.

If there are any other begginers at srb2 that consider themselves formidable players then introduce yourself. And if you are a noob and don't consider yourself to be very good than introduce yourself anyway!

I go by Owner in netgames. I like playing match, ctf, team match and tag. I like video games, anime/ manga, soccer, basketball and magic the gathering. My favorite video game appart from srb2 is Halo 2.

I don't think your noob if you are good. I started this game at the end of december, does that make me noob. :?

Nooooo, no, no, no, no. N00bs suck, therefor you must be either a newb or, more likely, a modest whatever.

What I mean is if you have been playing for less than 4 months than introduce yourself. I was tired when I wrote the previous post, what I meant was begginer.

p.s.
If you know anybody that has admitted to being a begginer and still was pretty good than mention them in your post to. Another thing, I havent been playing well these past few days so if you played anytime from sunday to now then please don't judge me based on it.

I honestly see no point in this topic. I can't tell if you're complaining about n00bs on the MS or boasting about being good but being a n00b :/

Ya know, I've always been judging people like this....

N00b-Newbie-Average-Pro-Awesome

You can either be a third class something, a second class something, or a first class something. Really, third class n00bs are those who can hardly find the buttons of their keyboards, and will probably not even know how to join netgames. Awesome players are pretty rare, I have NEVER, EVER, rated somebody a first class awesome player.

Anyways, best n00bs? Really, I don't think there are any good n00bs. I'd say first class n00bs are those who thok once in a while, know how to use the talk button and change skin and such, and that actually try to shoot.

I have lucky days. I'm sure Chaos remembers walking straight into a ring that I didn't even fire at him.

On the other hand, I have unlucky days and am utterly schooled.
And btw, fav competetive gametype is match.

My point in posting this topic is to find other people fairly new to the game that enjoy online netgames and are formidable at them. If so then I would like to play them.

I did not mean to boast but it seems like alot of people on the MS won't play with me when the learn i'm new to the game. If you're one of those people than please give newer people to the game a chance. I was lucky, my first game on the master server was with unknown and he gave me some really good. Thanks unknown, if it wasn't for you i'd still suck.

Uh. Don't people usually call other people "noobs" when they don't know how to play the game?
Sorry, but you aren't a nubcake if you are good at the game. And 2 months is definitely not a "noob".

N00b is supposed to be a derogatory term. To call yourself a n00b is like a rapper calling themselves that "other" N-word.

Jman said:
Well, I'll go with pro-awesome for me. :mrgreen:
MastaKirby said:
Average-pro for me, nothing less nothing more.

Are you, like...kidding me? Mystic is a third class awesome player, how the heck do you even think you can surpass that? Plus, I start out as third class average player if I didn't warm up yet, and might later go to first class pro if I played against someone challenging for hours.

Try rate yourself some lower, being a awesome player means you really gotta be good, and I know how Mastakirby plays, so I can tell. Seems more like Jman is a second/third class pro, from what I've heard.

Like I said earlier, people that are new to the game. On SMS's ranking system than I would rank these players newbie- average. (i'm average myself)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back