Best N64 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirby:CS
OoT
Banjo-Tooie

On Mario Kart, it is impossible to pull ahead of computors, and when they are offscreen they accelerate to quickly, items do nothing to them, and they still seem to be faster. It's really only fun when playing with actual humans.

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Super Mario 64.
SM64 was a failure. Repetive levels, short bosses, lack of creativity. yoshi is a waste to get. Damnit, why did they put in 12 levels insted of 35 levels like they said? :(

In no particular order, except Perfect Dark and Goldeneye because Perfect Dark pwns it in every aspect.

Perfect Dark
OOT
Lylatwars
SM64
MK64
SSB
Pokemon Stadium 2
Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie
Goldeneye
DK64
Pokemon Puzzle League
Yoshi's Story.

Don't tell me that was your first time playing one of the greatest video games of all time, and was spent skipping the entire thing using cheats from a video in sixteen minutes?

Sciky said:
Don't tell me that was your first time playing one of the greatest video games of all time, and was spent skipping the entire thing using cheats from a video in sixteen minutes?
wait, what? Those weren't cheats mind you.

"The legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time" is THE best game on the N64, can't have an N64 without it.

Other good games on the N64:
"Paper Mario"
"Super Mario 64"
"Super Smash Brothers"
"The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask"

Fun fact: The "Nintendo 64" was originally going to be called the "Ultra 64".

R.U.B.I.K. said:
Sciky said:
wait, what? Those weren't cheats mind you.

Yeah wrong word sorry, I meant you used glitches in the game, to skip almost every level, therefore cheating, and that was your first time playing Mario 64?

It's cheating if it's exploiting a flaw in the game's mechanics to circumvent the creators' true intentions (in this case, beating the game with less than 70 stars).

Anyway, he's just asking you if your first run through the game was using the glitches... which is unlikely. Usually you have to get used to the game mechanics before you start abusing the flaws in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back