Beer, Drugs, and Fags

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're looking for, hugs not drugs, maybe?

Ha, but seriously, No. Yes alcohol is good for the cardiovascular (thins the blood doesn't it?) but that's all the further I'd go. Cigarettes are disgusting and I can't even remember what all goes into them though I've heard things like crayons and formaldehyde are fillers in it (CANCERWUT?).

Drugs are just stupid. Without them I'd venture to say there'd be a lot less gang wars and such bad things, though I suppose legalization would lend to that scarcity. Pot may not be as bad but I still wouldn't do it, it may have a significantly lower LD than other drugs but I've seen the kids in my school that really are addicted to it and they by far are the dumbest people I know. It may not kill you but pot really has no positive effects from my viewpoint. Pot isn't the only drug though you know. Meth, speed, crack, etc etc yeah, people are stupid and I lol heartily at drug addicts. I don't find the necessity in them.

I'm straightedge and I have more fun than anyone I know on drugs. ZOMG RUNNING FROM THE COPS THIS WEEKEND WAS TEH BEST!!11! I've gone to parties and been the only one that didn't drink and I just laughed at all the stupid drunk kids slurring and puking like the addicted idiots they are. More often than not, it's more fun to be the one that isn't on anything so you can mock those who are. :]

Well that's my 2 cents.

This would be a perfect topic to say "A glass or two of whole milk a day is riskier then secondhand smoke? wtfxup." I'm almost a teenager, so I can't really say anything about drugs, except that they should make cars that evaporates the content in open alcoholc drinks in the car, and have it not start up by the smell of your breath in like, 20 years.

It sucks most people should know that you forget all the stuff about drugs being bad that you were fed as children and try to experiment with some cool new things.

Here's what i have to say about this topic

"Whao little bro, that smoke'll make you choke"

"Like all drugs, you could get hooked, stay away from liquor kids"

Persnanly, i'm too young for any of those, and i wouldn't go near a ciggeratte, at any age

SSNTails said:
ninja said:
I think I heard this somewhere , ( Drugs are for fugs).

Drags are for fags, maybe?

Drags ARE fags, and I'm sick, not of the subject, of your rhymes, not in a spiteful way anyway, they're just getting annoying everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back