Beachside Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espyo

Now you are probablly thinking:
"YAY, another map. Yupi."
But this map doesn't work like the others.
This map is kind of a mini-mod of Sonic Heroes.
You can change characteres by pressing 1, for Sonic; 2, for Tails and 3, for Knuckles.
Now, before the download link, you're thinking:
"YAY! Let me download! But wait! Sonic Heroes' characteres are controled by analog! OH NO!"
But don't be alarmed.
For those who like the analog mode, then here:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/tnpn4w
And for those who don't like the analog mode, then here:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8pq9ed
(The non-analogic version is 88 bits bigger XD)
EDIT: There is STILL one thing that is not right, possibly a bug of v1.09.3.35.
You can lightdash with Tails and Knuckles!
PS: I used NO SOCS.

What? Do you mean my wad or the game itself?
My wadfile is no job at all.
Start the level, and there! Now you just need to stand still (important) and press 1, 2 or 3.

wow, this is Awsome!
but heres a tip, dont make the water a death pit...

but good job with this :)

^ He said properly though.

I have ideas when I actually get good enough to make some WADs using this idea.

GCFreak said:
* GCFreak's mouth is gaping

This is awesome! How did you do this?

Binding to turning on dev mode, changing skin and then turning off devmode. Entering devmode would royally mess things up.

The camera stops working for me on the part where Tails is supposed to fly up the wall because Knuckles can't climb it.

It gets all glitchy. When I do get pass there however I can almost make it to the end without dying in the water death pit. >.>

OMG :eek: This is awesome. I'm impressed with this you've really improved in level making. you could make a game mod with this

HYPERKNUX said:
OMG :eek: This is awesome. I'm impressed with this you've really improved in level making. you could make a game mod with this
I'm thinking about making one.
Thank you for your complements.
I'll try to make the level's even better.
But I WON'T create levels by my mind.
I'll create levels based on Sonic Heroes' original levels.
But, there is a catch.
I have two computers:
1- A Jurassic one that WOULDN'T/COULDN'T/MUSTN'T use Sonic Heroes, unless I wanted him to toast.
2- A more advanced computer, wich HAS Sonic Heroes.(I already mentiened about my computers, haven't I?)
I make my levels, characteres and such on the old computer.
And, since I can only come to the better computer 3 times a week(once now, cause I'm grounded), so it won't be complete till, say... 5 months or so.

I'm already building scr_SeasideHill.wad!
Map progress: 0.4%
Textures and such progress: 50%
Total progress: 4.2%
Done: Everything until the first Power Formation part.
I'll keep updating this post along with my progress.
I could send you a download link, but, acording to what I have done, it's praticlly nothing. Once I complete about 10%, I'll give you a dowload link, for opinions.

ok, it wasn't THAT good, I found it annoying and frustrating because of the water being deadly. I just like the whole switching characters thing. I happened to like Sonic Heroes, and can't wait for your srb2 versions of the levels. I think the level was pretty good, and was a good concept. Keep up the good work. You should make a website for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back