Banned: Cannot Connect to MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonGodX

Ok, forget SOCK_Sends for a moment...
I got a new problem.
Starting Saturday night (10/29/06), I noticed I could not connect to
the Master Server via SRB2.
I could not host nor join games, even though there were games open at the time. I would get the error message: Cannot Connect to the Master Server, via the console.
Since I haven't done anything with the ports or my connection,
I'm pretty sure I've been banned.
I would like to know why. (Assuming that is the case.)
So, I'm hoping Logan_GBA will look into this.
Strangely enough, a few days previous to the MS error...
I shot myself in the foot, so to speak, by asking Logan if I was banned.
(It turns out it was a port issue that time. Not for me, it was someone else.)
Anyway, I just find it strange I can't connect a few days after that PM.
Was I banned for asking a dumb question?
And if I was, what is the logical reason for it?
I follow the rules that are clearly posted on the MS status page.
If I have broken some kind of rule not listed... then that wouldn't be fair.
**Update
I just found out I indeed WAS banned for Hang Out/RP.
So, says FuriousFox.
Tell me honestly, does everyone who plays on my server agree that I EVER do that?
Do I not encourage regular gameplay?
This is not at all fair. I officially disagree with this ban. I did not Hangout/RP.
And, that aside... I don't think it's fair that FuriousFox calls the shots when the Master Server is managed by Logan_GBA. :?
***PROBLEM SOLVED!
I have been un-banned. I do believe this was a just decision.
*Done*

I tried making a mini-game server once. But it sucked, and was even a bit RPG-ish. After that netgame, I've decided to never host any RPG-like server ever again. That was probably the most boring server I had up in my entire SRB2 life.

Lately I've been seeing a server lately called "Mystic Shadow roleplay"

Now that guy is gonna get banned from the MS quick and painfull. Mystic Shadow, if you're reading this, don't ever host your server like that again! You can get banned for that kinda stuff! ......Gee, only 0, 000001% percent he reads this, and I still write it for him. -_-()

Super mystic sonic said:
I tried making a mini-game server once. But it sucked, and was even a bit RPG-ish. After that netgame, I've decided to never host any RPG-like server ever again. That was probably the most boring server I had up in my entire SRB2 life.

Now that guy is gonna get banned from the MS quick and painfull. Mystic Shadow, if you're reading this, don't ever host your server like that again! You can get banned for that kinda stuff! ......Gee, only 0, 000001% percent he reads this, and I still write it for him. -_-()

Actually, I joined that netgame, told him it was against the rules. He kicked me.

Joined under a secondary identity, told him it was againt the rules in the nicest way I could think, and he kicked me again.

^^ I find that hilarious actually.
SMS is a bit... how can I put this mildly?
Short Tempered!

Er...he was saying he joined Mystic Shadow's netgame, not mine.

And whatya mean I'm short tempered? I help out nearly every newb with console commands, play techniques, and even with wads. And you call me short temperd? Get your head straight, my friend.

Draykon said:
Super mystic sonic said:

Actually, I joined that netgame, told him it was against the rules. He kicked me.

Joined under a secondary identity, told him it was againt the rules in the nicest way I could think, and he kicked me again.

How annoying, let him get banned if he wants. No one will stop him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back