Banjo-Kazooie 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've never played banjo koozie, but I was bored like two months ago so i started reading all about banjo koozie on wikipedia, so i might try one of em out.

It's about this Bear and Bird, and this witch named Gruntilda always does something evil. In the first game she kidnapped his little sister Tootie and they had to rescue her in Gruntilda's Lair.

Basically it's about finding these things called Jiggy Wiggies. They can be found or rewarded by doing several tasks. They have to find Music notes to enter the other areas. for example you have to have 50 Music notes to go to the next area of the Gruntilda's Lair. And you need the jiggy wiggies to get to the other levels. The jiggy wiggies are Jigsaw puzzle pieces that complete the puzzles for the next level. Once you have all the jigsaw pieces in it activates a short movie showing you it openning the level.

Rare hasn't been doing so hot lately.. also, I'm afraid of how fugly Banjo and Kazooie are in the trailer.

Viva Pinata was supposed to be pretty tight, actually.

Although, despite owning it, I haven't put much time into it whatsoever.

Shuffle said:
Rare hasn't been doing so hot lately.. also, I'm afraid of how fugly Banjo and Kazooie are in the trailer.

Yeah I think they said they might change him.

The first Banjo-Kazooie was probably the best Super Mario 64 knockoff I ever played. Banjo-Tooie, however, was probably the most painful framerate I've ever experienced in a game, and was downright unplayable. It was also a depressing cop-out, considering how cool things like the Ice Key COULD have been if they'd done stop and swap or a lock-on cartridge.

it really burns me up that it's only for the xbox 360

Even though the wii got the better of the 2 sonic games the ones for ps3 and xbox 360 lost the speed factor and focused on well fighting

csmgiw said:
the ones for ps3 and xbox 360 lost the speed factor and focused on well fighting

Uh...Does Mach Speed Zone ring a bell? Anyways I had and still have banjo-Kazooie. I never beat the final boss. :P Banjo-Tooie was fun when I played it, even though I played it only 3 times, and so, I didn't even know about this.

Yeah, I beat Banjo Tooie.

To be honest I thought Banjo Tooie was better, because it had good storyline, good levels, and bosses. That's why I can't wait to play the third.

I hope they explain stop n swop once it comes out,iv looked all over the youtube site but i cant figure out what stop n swop is,I know blackbeard has something to do with it and so do the ice key and mystery eggs but what was stop n swop supposed to unlock? :?

GCFreak said:
Shuffle said:

That's because of Microsoft, methinks.

Eh? I'm pretty sure Microsoft had nothing to do with Rare screwing up the character designs. Just because their second party now doesn't mean they lack creative freedom.

Actually, I've heard Mircosoft isn't very pushy about the games their 2nd and 3rd party devolpers make. Then again, I heard that from Bungee >_>

Mystic said:
It was also a depressing cop-out, considering how cool things like the Ice Key COULD have been if they'd done stop and swap or a lock-on cartridge.
I think I remember reading somewhere that Rare didn't want to force people to buy both of the game, which is why that never did stop and swap or a lock-on cartridge. Still wish they gave you and option to do stop and swap or get the items the other way by destroying the cartridges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back