Awha?! SSNtials is allot like future me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanHedge

Okay I just looked over SSN's site and he does allot of the things I want to do...He programs, I'm starting to learn how to program, He playes a writes/rewrite music, I'm practicing my keyboard..... He's soda a future version of myself he's meat all the goals that I've set for myself.... All I gat to say is WTF mate?!!!

He seems to be allot of peoples' role model. I guess this topic should be called who is you Sonic Team JR. roll model. Yes this is a bit spammy and that's why I placed it in the off-Topic section, if you would read the rules TailsDoll you would know this.

Who is it Shuffle? I really havn't decided yet ether. I just think SSN has meet many of the goals that I have in place for myself.

that's why I placed it in the off-Topic section, if you would read the rules TailsDoll you would know this.

It was a friggin' joke, man, lighten up.. and for your information, I have already read and acknowledged the rules here, thank you very much. =)

TailsDoll said:
To be honest, I don't really have a role model.. :/

Do I have a role model?...wait, I do. XP
My role model is Hotdog003. Hes nice, knows how to do many useful things, and knows how to be a friend. :D

Do I have a role model? I don't think I have a role model. Though if anything, the guys who do Penny Arcade would probably be right up there. Huh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back