Awesomest time at Mystic Realm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSonicStar*

イㄖㄛㄋㄙㄊ&#
I got this yesterday, 19 seconds at mnf 2! Mnf 1 21 seconds at that.And now! My best time no one can break, the Tempest Vaslly after jade coast zones, forgot the name. But, at the Tempest Vally zone 2, best time ever 33 seconds, and Sonic Curcuit zone 34 seconds, and Heaven Pass, 57 seconds.

Er, Mystic Realm isn't exactly hard, and it's rude to show off your times to everyone else. It's not like I've ever seen a police officer show off their badges to me. :/

How do you upload it on youtube? Oh, and im not saying you should care, I just got so nostalgic about that whole thing.

Karuno said:
Er, Mystic Realm isn't exactly hard, and it's rude to show off your times to everyone else. It's not like I've ever seen a police officer show off their badges to me. :/

Just so happy...man thats gay. But I beat some of sb's records but thats all :/ .

ow... dou*shotbynewmod*
Step 1 make a vid
Step 2 click the shiny upload button
Step 3 post the link here before we murder you.

Chaos Knux said:
ow... dou*shotbynewmod*
Step 1 make a vid
Step 2 click the shiny upload button
Step 3 post the link here before we murder you.

...Im talking about after its finished loading...get what im saying?

Just upload pictures. Type "Bind X screenshot" in the console, and press X when you finish the level, to save a picture of the timer so we know what the time is. Then upload that file, (it appears in your srb2 folder as "srb2<fourdigitnumber>") to Imageshack, and post it on the forums.

srb20051.png

Just an example.

Yeah, ok anybody else get a good time. If did, please upload your contenet to the srb2.org forums on this topic.Thank you for your veiwing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back