Status
Not open for further replies.

WAD master

Whenever i try to use a small, looping animation for an avatar (or anything for that matter) it says,
------------------------------
Unable to upload file

DEBUG MODE

Line : 251
File : usercp_avatar.php
----------------------------------

What is this and how do i fix it?

WAD master said:
Whenever i try to use a small, looping animation for an avatar (or anything for that matter) it says,
Unable to upload file

DEBUG MODE

Im trying to get one to. but each time I try to make mines, it say it has to much Kb

Shoot:
1)Check the filesize. Limits on dimesions are 128 each. And I think the limit was 10 kb.
2)Check the file type. Only accepted formats are bmp, gif and jpeg, if I remember correctly.

Here, you guys:

I managed to make a 128x128 pic of what your avatar size should be

avysizeqq5.png

It should be around that size.

What you don't acknowledge is that his error is not giving any of the reasons you listed. If those were the problems, PHPBB would specifically inform him of it. It's a problem with the UCP, methinks.

That's right. Ignore the obvious point DW made when he specified that it was a problem with PHPBB and not something you can fix.

Yay, and it's got a stupid border around it because you didn't crop it. :X

ninja said:
WAD master said:
Unable to upload file

DEBUG MODE

Im trying to get one to. but each time I try to make mines, it say it has to much Kb

Well if it sais there's too many kb then that means it takes too much memory. Try using something that's smaller and takes less memory.

Dark Warrior said:
What you don't acknowledge is that his error is not giving any of the reasons you listed. If those were the problems, PHPBB would specifically inform him of it. It's a problem with the UCP, methinks.

Please pay attention to the man with the creepy faced guy in his avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back