As We All Know.... Christmas is Inescapable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LongcrierCat

Down In It
People start celebrating way too damn early, and with that good classic tunes buzz around in your head. So to start the SRB2 Christmas/Hanukkah/Whatever Else Holiday Craze, I will start us off with an endearing video full of Christmas cheer.

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/vi...10-disturbing-and-inescapable-christmas-songs

Have a merry Christmas, and don't let squeaky voiced Satan devour your soul on the way out.

You have been warned. Read between the lines and don't let any kids see this. You think Epic Mickey was petrifying? Ha! Horror knows no limits.

Yeah, I was in the mall around October 20th and the Christmas decorations were already up. It kinda makes me sick. I like Christmas just as much as anyone else but I can't help but be a scrooge with how much it's shoved down our throat for two months a year.

Maybe 1 to 3 people could make christmas mods with all of the character sprites replaced with sprites wearing a "Santa's Hat", with extra characters?

Last edited:
Are you serious? It's not even thanksgiving! Then again, those who get their gifts now will be spared the December 24th rush (go procrastination!).

Edit:What did this Xmas mode consist of?

Well today I doubt a few of the levels could be xmas style.
The list.
Deep Sea (indoors)
Castle Eggman (some)
Arid Canyon (a desert duh)
Red Vocano (snow would melt)
Egg Rock (snow in space?)

It would be possible if you kept the level design, but had new themes.
For example: Icy cliffs = Arid Canyon

Yeah, I was in the mall around October 20th and the Christmas decorations were already up. It kinda makes me sick. I like Christmas just as much as anyone else but I can't help but be a scrooge with how much it's shoved down our throat for two months a year.

QVC (UK shopping channel) do Christmas in July.

Yeah, but Cue, they aren't seriously suggesting the real holiday is coming soon, they're going along with a joke.

The mall putting up decorations in mid-October is suggesting the holiday is actually coming soon, which it's not. I don't want to have to hear Christmas music for 25% of the year, especially when there are approximately 10 Christmas songs and they're played on loop for months.

2/12 is not 25 percent.... *slapped

Anyways, its just not Christmas. Its all the winter holidays. Since some people don't celebrate Christmas.

SRB2 Chanukah... now there's something we need to do!
Oh no! Dr. Palestinian is trying to steal the twelve chaos candles! Without them, the chosen people will live in darkness!
But there is one hope... Sonic the Hedgeberg! A descendant of David, his amazing speed allows him to haggle faster than anyone else and will be able to convince Dr. P to give back the twelve candles at such a bargain price!

Just watch out for the final boss that shoots pastrami on white bread with mayonnaise sandwiches!

Last edited:
SRB2 Chanukah... now there's something we need to do!
Oh no! Dr. Palestinian is trying to steal the twelve chaos candles! Without them, the chosen people will live in darkness!
But there is one hope... Sonic the Hedgeberg! A descendant of David, his amazing speed allows him to haggle faster than anyone else and will be able to convince Dr. P to give back the twelve candles at such a bargain price!

Just watch out for the final boss that shoots pastrami on white bread with mayonnaise sandwiches!
Why do I feel like getting a hold of an SRB2 editor and making a mod now? Is this idea JUST THAT brilliant?

Yes. Yes it is.

P.S. I've been wondering what you guys think of that video.

I'm wondering if you knew this, Greg, seeing as you're a big Tim Burton fan, but did you know that his inspiration to write the poem that became Nightmare Before Christmas came from seeing the shops around town taking down their Halloween decorations and replacing them with Christmas decorations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back