as i was saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaos_sonic

as i was saying until my last descusion was locked what i ment is u can only play shadow's super form in coop wouldn't it be better if instead of sonic change ito super sonic ten change to shadow's skin goto 1p play as shadow get the emeralds collectr 50 ring then change in to him.......

think about it :?

This forum uses proper English grammar and correct spelling. You are receiving this message because your grammar and spelling is considered rather subpar.

This is a friendly warning to please improve your spelling and grammar. If you have difficulties doing so, I suggest a spellcheck program or proofreading. Failure to put forth at least a decent amount of effort will result in administrative action.

On your actual topic, Shadow is old and doesn't have a Super form. Unless Donnyku wants to update it, it won't have one. Has nothing to do with SRB2 itself, it has to do with the custom WAD file. That, of course, is assuming I'm translating your post into English right.

Just thought I'd add my two cents in..

Don't remake a topic that got locked the first time. Common sense suggests that the new topic will just get locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back