arthurfactory.wad yes its my first

Status
Not open for further replies.
This spot here:
srb20004.png

Needs to be wider as it was a tight squeese.

does anyone think i should make more or improve on this wad in other ways other then what these people just said?

im seriously feeling like this wad stinks :(

ehhh can someone also give me a clearer explenation of how to make a thok barrier i looked at doombuilder tutorial i still dont get get :?

Just create a sector surrounding everything. I mean EVERYTHING. The whole map must be surrounded.

Warning: You will need to reapply any textures labled as middle or other wise dissappear. Becaus of this it is reccomended to build the thock barrier at the start (possibly the 1st or 2nd sector) and streach it as you build.

i put the barrier aorund the entire sector can someone tell me now y there is extra space instead of A BARRIER PLZZZ :cry:

Arthur said:
i put the barrier aorund the entire sector can someone tell me now y there is extra space instead of A BARRIER PLZZZ :cry:

Now, the sector surrounding, put the floor and ceiling at the same height.

Draykon said:
Could you PLEASE not double/triple/quadruple post? There's an edit button for a reason.
Yes, that really annoys me.
editavi.gif

Now for the level.
1) There was an over usage of enemies, bosses, moniters, flames and same textures.
2) Everything was placed badly, (e.g. There was one stray spike... -.-)
3) It was to enclosed.
4) Why the hell were there coins in a level with rings?
5) Why did you make the floor patch LWATER2? It looks fugly.

Yeah I know it's your 1st wad, but still. Thats what I think.

Im sorry, but they are giving you criticism for a reason, take all of the notes just said by Nova Rocker Girl into account, its constructive criticism its designed to help you.

And making a fuss out of it wont give a good impression either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back